For the Son and/or Daughter.
Hopefully, you have a lot of good personal finance habits too. How many of these apply to you?
1. Taking advantage of your employer’s flexible spending account. These accounts not only reduce your tax liability, but they also act as a de facto quasi-savings plan.
10. Saving part of your income for retirement. Try saving at least
1015 percent from every paycheck; it’s never too late to start.
12. Spending less than you earn every month. File this one under “D” for “Duh!”
23. Paying the bills on time. By doing so you’ll avoid spending money on needless late fees.
43. Negotiating whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Read them all here.